Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Vision 200T for titles?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking maybe instead of printing white letters on black and shooting with Kodachrome, you could print black letters on white and shoot 200t negative. I just don't want to have to waste all that black ink.

    Corey

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why would you intentionally go to a more expensive, worse looking film stock for your titles?
    I did mine on Kodachrome, just like you said; print out on a laserprinter, and they looked great.
    You CAN see grain on your titles, especially with small type, so I actually would suggest not using 200T

    Matt Pacini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •